| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Dyer, Nt in October is cold at -7.9 °C (17.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.2 °C (24.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.7 °C (10.9 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid. Circa 92.2mm (3.6in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 7:45 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 9:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Dyer, Nt October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Dyer, Nt:
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 515 kms (320 miles) NNW
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 628.6 kms (390.6 miles) WNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 865.9 kms (538.1 miles) WNW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) WNW
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 306.8 kms (190.6 miles) NW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 143.3 kms (89 miles) NW
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 463.9 kms (288.3 miles) SW
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 463.9 kms (288.3 miles) SW
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 735.7 kms (457.2 miles) SW
- Upernavik, Greenland - 710.9 kms (441.7 miles) NNE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 581.9 kms (361.6 miles) NE
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 514.8 kms (319.9 miles) NE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 516.5 kms (320.9 miles) NE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 426.3 kms (264.9 miles) NE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 467.8 kms (290.7 miles) E
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 464.2 kms (288.5 miles) E
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) E
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 523.5 kms (325.3 miles) ESE
- Frederikshb, Greenland - 761.9 kms (473.5 miles) SE