| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Dyer, Nt in July is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 41.7mm (1.6in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 19:28 long and the longest day is 23:44 long with an average length of 21:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Dyer, Nt July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Dyer, Nt:
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 515 kms (320 miles) NNW
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 628.6 kms (390.6 miles) WNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 865.9 kms (538.1 miles) WNW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) WNW
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 306.8 kms (190.6 miles) NW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 143.3 kms (89 miles) NW
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 463.9 kms (288.3 miles) SW
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 463.9 kms (288.3 miles) SW
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 735.7 kms (457.2 miles) SW
- Upernavik, Greenland - 710.9 kms (441.7 miles) NNE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 581.9 kms (361.6 miles) NE
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 514.8 kms (319.9 miles) NE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 516.5 kms (320.9 miles) NE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 426.3 kms (264.9 miles) NE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 467.8 kms (290.7 miles) E
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 464.2 kms (288.5 miles) E
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) E
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 523.5 kms (325.3 miles) ESE
- Frederikshb, Greenland - 761.9 kms (473.5 miles) SE